Sunday, December 2, 2007

What Have I Learned This Semester?

I have learned some neat things in this class. I love the things we learned about Picasa. The web albums have really been a great tool for sharing pictures with family who do not live near. I also thought it was interesting to learn how to make a website using Google page creator. The trifold brochure was fun to do and will be very useful in the future. It was also interesting to learn all of the great, free tools that Google has to offer.
Many of the things we learned in this class were interesting and I can see how you could use them in a elementary classroom if the privacy issues were not as they are. I do not feel like we learned enough about Microsoft. I was under the impression that we would be learning that software since it is what our public school system uses. Unfortunately I feel like we barely touched on the software and only spent four to five days out of the entire semester going over all of the many functions it offers. I do not feel like I am proficient in the Microsoft software and am disappointed that we did not cover it more thoroughly.

No comments: